Advanced Geophysical Operations and Services Inc. (AGCOS) is based in Toronto, Canada and is a leading manufacturer of broadband multifunction ground and marine EM instruments and accessories for investigation of electrical properties distribution from 0 to 150,000m depth interval and wide range of onshore and offshore applications, including mining, oil & gas, geothermal, groundwater and kimberlites exploration, geological engineering, wide range of subsurface mapping, monitoring, research, studies, analysis and scientific investigations. AGCOS offers full spectrum of geophysical services, including cost-effective and quality ground EM surveys, data collection, processing and interpretation, field and classroom training, consulting, project technical support and supervision, equipment and software sales, repair and testing services.
- 25 Mar 2018AEGC2018 – First Australian Exploration Geoscience Conference, 18-21 February 2018, Sydney, Australia
- 25 Mar 2018GeoEurasia 2018, The International G&G Conference and Exhibition: Advanced Exploration and Development Technologies, 5-8 February 2018, Moscow, Russia
- 25 Mar 2018Exploration 17 Integrated Earth Sciences Conference & Exhibition, October 21-25, 2017, Toronto, Canada
- 25 Mar 201838th Annual Convention and Seminar on Exploration Geophysics, 20 – 22 October, 2016, Hyderabad, India
- 14 May 2016SAGEEP 2016, Denver, Colorado USA March 20-24, 2016