Advanced Geophysical Operations and Services Inc.
Advanced Geophysical Operations and Services Inc. (AGCOS) is based in Toronto, Canada and specializes in design and manufacture of geophysical ground and marine EM instruments and accessories for investigation of electrical properties distribution from 0 to 150000 m depth interval. We manufacture multifunction, multichannel EM receivers, geophysical transmitters (current sources), electrical and magnetic sensors, precision field tripods for accurate magnetic sensor installation on any terrain and climate, shallow marine EM receivers and software for wide range of onshore and offshore applications. All our data acquisition systems come fully equipped with all the necessary accessories. Besides manufacturing its own geophysical EM equipment, accessories and software, AGCOS is also an authorized dealer in North America for the top East European EM equipment and software manufacturers.
Geophysical EM Instruments:
Multifunction onshore and offshore geophysical EM data acquisition systems for:
- Oil & gas, mining, kimberlites (diamonds), groundwater and geothermal exploration;
- Geological, volcano and earthquake monitoring;
- Permafrost & glacier, deep crust & mantle research;
- Geological, landslide, faults, melt rock, aquifer and karst mapping;
- Geodynamic, archaeological, dike and sills and ecological investigations;
- Geological engineering, pipeline condition analysis, land reclamation and environmental studies.
- Geophysical ground EM surveys;
- Data processing and interpretation;
- Field training;
- Geophysical consulting;
- Geophysical instruments and software sales;
- Technical support;
- Equipment repair and testing services.
Unique attributes to products & services:
- Turn-key, multifunction, high precision EM data acquisition systems for all known ground electroprospecting techniques;
- First company to introduce wide spectrum of precision field tripods for magnetic sensor installation on any terrain or climate which significantly increase accuracy and productivity in the field;
- Know-How environmentally friendly shallow marine EM (coastal shelf and transition zones) technology for oil and gas exploration;
- New environmentally-friendly electroprospecting technique for mining exploration Multifrequency Magnetovariational Profiling method (MVP) which allows to target drilling during the course of the field survey and to estimate parameters of the anomaly in the field without carrying out inversion.
Equipment manufactured by AGCOS utilizes world’s latest electronic, computer and communications technologies and is designed to significantly increase measurement accuracy, productivity, simplify field installation procedures and to reduce survey costs. Please review our Products and Software pages for detailed equipment and software specifications.