Battery Powered TDEM (TEM) Current Source
The AT-3000 transmitter is lightweight, portable, battery powered geophysical current source specialized for Time Domain EM (TDEM, TEM) and Time Domain Induced Polarization (TDIP) methods with various field arrays (gradient, dipole-dipole, pole-dipole, etc.) and is intended for solving wide range of mining exploration, prospecting and mapping tasks in 20 – 1000m depth interval.
AT-3000 is powered by 12V-150V DC external supply or BAT-60 battery pack, has 3kW/ 40A maximum output (square wave, 50% duty cycle), very fast output turn-off times and current waveform recording function with AT-Tx10 controller. Output loops have flexible configuration and are assembled with quick-mate insulated connectors which allow robust construction of various size Tx loops. Recommended Tx loop sizes – 50 x 50m, 100 x 100m, 200 x 200m, 400 x 400m. Custom sizes are available upon request.
AT-3000 is easy to use Stand-Alone TDEM/TDIP transmitter which does not require any other external devices (PC, tablets, etc.) for field operation. AT-3000 set includes AT-Tx10 controller with intuitive GUI touchscreen user interface, manual and automatic operation modes, real-time parameters monitoring, operator notifications and fault detection, numerous build-in safety features (reverse polarity, line break detection, emergency stop, etc.), GPS and cable synchronization options and fully realizes resolution capabilities of TDEM (TEM) and TDIP methods in the field.
Current Source Applications:
- Shallow, mid-range and deep investigations
- Mining, kimberlites (diamonds), oil & gas, geothermal and groundwater exploration
- Geological, landslide, faults, melt rock, aquifer and karst mapping
- Geological engineering, land reclamation, environmental studies
- Geodynamic, dike and sills, geological monitoring and research, ecological investigations
- Stand-Alone Time Domain EM Current Source – no external devices (PC, tablets, etc.) needed to carry out field work
- Field survey capabilities: TDEM (TEM), TDIP
- 3kW maximum power output
- 12V-150V DC external battery or battery pack (BAT-60) power input
- 40A maximum output current
- Bipolar square wave output (50% duty cycle), quick turn-off times and current waveform recording with AT-Tx10 controller
- Intuitive touchscreen user interface, manual and automatic operation modes
- Real-time parameters monitoring, operator notifications and fault detection
- Build-in safety features – reverse polarity, line break detection, emergency stop, etc.
- GPS and cable synchronization options
- Portable, lightweight
- Ground EM Instruments
- Marine EM Systems
- Product Catalog