HTRI-1/30/1 (A, B, C)
PRECISION FIELD TRIPOD WITH THERMAL PROTECTION FOR HORIZONTAL MAGNETIC SENSOR
Quality of field data received during acquisition using MT methods significantly depends on how accurately magnetic sensors are aligned with axis of coordinates. Small mistakes in sensor positioning might severely damage data or even make it useless for interpretation. Tripod TRI-1/30/1 is especially designed to minimize errors when aligning magnetic sensors to horizontal axis X and Y, to increase accuracy of measurement and productivity of field work by significantly reducing time for sensor installation. You can throw your shovels away now and install the sensor in less than 5 minutes on any soil in different climates and weather conditions. Thermal stabilization significantly reduces errors due to temperature variations during 24 hour period. Model TRI-1/30/1 is used with magnetic sensors MTC-30 from Phoenix Geophysics Limited, but can be easily redesigned for virtually any induction coil upon request.
1. High accuracy of horizontal positioning of MTC-30 magnetic sensors.
2. Level installed on the tripod, allow the user to install sensor quickly and precisely in horizontal (axis X and Y) positions with accuracy 1° (model A), 0.1° (model B), 0.01° (model C).
3. Tripod is made of 100% nonmagnetic anticorrosive nonconductive high-quality materials with minimal use of nonmagnetic metals. Thus the weight of the tripod is less than 4 kg.
4. Simplicity of installation and removal of MTC-30 sensor. You don’t even have to remove the sensor from the tripod when going to another site.
5. Tripod is marked with special light reflecting finishing, which allows it to be easily noticed in the dark field conditions.
|Dimensions without rods, cm||91 x 20 x 14|
|Weight (without sensors), kg||4|
|Accuracy of axis alignment, °, model||1.0(A);0.1(B);0.01(C)|
- Ground EM Instruments
- Marine EM Systems
- Product Catalog