MOBILE MODIFICATION OF THE RADIOMAGNETOTELLURIC SOUNDINGS SYSTEM
RMT-M equipment is intended for mobile (using car or off-road vehicle for on shore conditions and boat on water areas) radiomagnetotelluric (RMT) soundings method using electromagnetic fields of remote radio transmitters. On data of measurements of horizontal and mutually-orthogonal component of electrical and magnetic fields curves of apparent resistivity and impedance phase are calculated, which are used for inversion and plotting of geoelectric cross section.
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
Fast surveys at geological mapping, exploration, hydrogeological and building construction works, ecological investigations (mapping of hydrocarbon contaminations, investigation and mapping of landfills, detection of leakages, etc.).
FEATURES OF THE RECEIVER:
- time series or spectrograms of electric and magnetic fields signals recording, apparent resistivity and impedance phase calculation directly in the recorder, visualization of spectral parameters at the display and on-line estimation of the data quality, data recording into built-in memory or external PC;
- settings of measurement parameters using both keypad of the recorder and external PC, works with GPS receiver (coordinate and time determination), recording of coordinates at the vehicle movement;
- electric field measurements using an ungrounded (capacitive) electric line that allow fulfilling works in summer and winter time (on snow and ice) and at any type of surface (ground, asphalt, concrete, gravel) and at lack of roads;
- two- or three-components magnetic field and one-component electric field measurements with the RMT soundings curves calculation along a vehicle movement direction;
- data processing, unified with the foot RMT-F technique;
- used plane wave model ensures the reliable data interpretation, investigation depths is from 1-2 to 30-50 m;
- vehicle speed is 8-10 km/h, intervals 20-30 m between sounding stations, efficiency: 40-50 km of a profile per day.
|Number of channels||4|
|Frequency range, kHz||10-1000|
|Internal memory, Mb||2048|
|Connection to PC||Ethernet|
|Display LCD, monochrome||320х240 pix.|
|Built-in accumulator, 5 А*hours, 12±2 V, operation||8 hours|
|External power, V||12|
|Temperature range, deg. C||-20…+40|
|Dimensions and weight||340x295x155 mm 5.0 kg|
- Ground EM Instruments
- Marine EM Systems
- Product Catalog